Share your JOY UNMUTED! Submit a video or photo of what JOY UNMUTED means to you.
To all of us at Ms. Foundation, joy is an act of resistance and through jubilant music, inspirational messages and powerful moments of sisterhood. On May 20th, we will salute trail-blazing honorees and visionary women, and raise critical funds for our pioneering grantee partners who are creating safe, just and bright futures for all at the Ms. Foundation for Women's 33rd Gloria Awards: A Salute to Women of Vision.
Please submit a 15-30 second clip or photo of you and/or your family sharing your joy! And if you’re selected, you will be featured in a special video compilation that will air during the event! All you need to do is:
- Submit a photo or a video. If submitting a video - it should be no longer than 30 seconds. Videos longer than 30 seconds will not be reviewed.
- All videos should be in .MOV or .MP4 format. Ideally in landscape format.
- Selected videos will be included in the Premiere of the 2021 Gloria Awards on May 20, 2021.
- Please keep in mind our theme of JOY UNMUTED. We've provided a few prompts. Feel free to express yourself how you’d like: talk, sing, dance, jump.
- How do you express joy?
- What does “JOY UNMUTED” mean to you?
- Examples of what joy may mean for you:
- “Singing with my kids”
- “Laughing with my friends”
- “I love dancing”
- “Being out in nature”